On the outside
Responsive, mobile-first frontend
Launch your mobile-first projects on the web with the 'world's most popular' front end component library, Bootstrap.
With mobile styles and a flexible grid system, you can quickly build responsive designs that render with robust consistency across browsers and devices. Tapping into the large international Bootstrap community gives you access to an extensive pool of online training materials, code examples, techniques, and approaches.
- Learn more about Bootstrap at getbootstrap.com
- See it in action in the Sector Showcase
- Visit our demo
Your content in the spotlight
Pages, news, and resources - Sector provides solutions for both hierarchical and data-driven content.
- Browse through demo to see pages, news, resources, and events in action.
- Struggling with long documents? Have a look at the Sector resource multipage.
Engage your audience with rich media
Images, audio, and video - Sector helps you to bring your content alive.
- Browse through the Sector demo media collection.
- View embed media on our demo content elements page.
On the inside
Content management and authoring tools
Contextual links, configurable content views, and a WYSIWYG content editor that works.
- Never lose track of your content again with configurable admin content views.
- Enjoy content editing with industry standard WYSIWYG functionality via CKEditor4
- Keep track of your internal links with LinkIT.
- Get more out of your content with rich content and media elements.
Media and File management
Media adds advanced file and media management to your site.
Media provides a media library and file management system integrated into the Sector workflow. It has four preconfigured file types - documents, images, audio and video - all with preconfigured metadata fields. Whether it's for captions, transcripts, or copyright, if you can think of a metadata field, Sector probably has it.
From simple to advanced - a customisable editorial publishing workflow.
Sector includes the full Drupal Workbench suite. Workbench Access allows you to organise your editors into editorial groups and assign each group with access to content. Workbench Moderation allows you to customise your editorial workflow.
Create your own webforms and manage your submissions.
The Drupal Webform module is one of our Sector favourites! Create your own forms and surveys and customise the emails they are sent in. Export results to your preferred spreadsheet application or use the extensive API to create custom reports and integration points.